"My first encounter with this medical practice was indeed love at first sight. The facility is clean, the staff is courteous, and Dr. Cook's NP, Carol, is a total gem!! She understood me and listened and was very attentive! She is awesome! I've read great reviews about Dr. Cook and she is great as well. I have found [myself] a home, away from home and being from Louisiana, it's important to find a place for me and I've found it!!"
Insurance & Fees
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna (No HMO Exchange, No ACO, No QHP, No TRS BQA)
- Aetna First Health (Must say Aetna on card)
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plans, Commercial (HMO and PPO plans ONLY no Quality Alliance Plans)
- BCBS PPO & POS (No HMO)
- Beech Street
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Cigna HMO, PPO, Flex, POS, Open Access, Select Network (No Cigna Focus)
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Great-West Healthcare (Thru Cigna)
- HealthSmart Preferred Care
- Humana One individual Plans (Thru Choice Care)
- Interplan Health Group (Accountable, Health Payers)
- MultiPlan (No Discount Cards)
- Private Health Care Systems (PPO only, thru MultiPlan)
- Texas True Choice PPO/POS
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare (No Exchange plans, No Medicaid, No Community Plan)
*Medicaid participation is optional and varies amongst Privia Medical Group providers – please verify participation prior to your visit.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
Financial Policy – Please read our financial policy. This policy also includes information pertaining to our fees.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.