"My first encounter with this medical practice was indeed love at first sight. The facility is clean, the staff is courteous, and Dr. Cook's NP, Carol, is a total gem!! She understood me and listened and was very attentive! She is awesome! I've read great reviews about Dr. Cook and she is great as well. I have found [myself] a home, away from home and being from Louisiana, it's important to find a place for me and I've found it!!"
Insurance & Fees
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna (No HMO Exchange, No ACO, No QHP, No TRS BQA)
- Aetna First Health (Must say Aetna on card)
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plans, Commercial (HMO and PPO plans ONLY no Quality Alliance Plans)
- BCBS PPO & POS (No HMO)
- Beech Street
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Cigna HMO, PPO, Flex, POS, Open Access, Select Network (No Cigna Focus)
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Great-West Healthcare (Thru Cigna)
- HealthSmart Preferred Care
- Humana One individual Plans (Thru Choice Care)
- Interplan Health Group (Accountable, Health Payers)
- MultiPlan (No Discount Cards)
- Private Health Care Systems (PPO only, thru MultiPlan)
- Texas True Choice PPO/POS
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare (No Exchange plans, No Medicaid, No Community Plan)
*Medicaid participation is optional and varies amongst Privia Medical Group providers – please verify participation prior to your visit.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
Financial Policy – Please read our financial policy. This policy also includes information pertaining to our fees.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
Avoiding Surprises in Your Medical Bills
Avoiding Surprises in Your Medical Bills (Spanish)
Understanding Healthcare Prices: A Consumer Guide
Understanding Healthcare Prices: A Consumer Guide (Spanish)