List of Services available at
Bedford Family Medicine
Below is a list of services and procedures performed by the providers at Bedford Family Medicine. The services listed here are subject to change without notice. If you do not see a service listed here than simply call the office and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be able to assist you.
Services offered at Bedford Family Medicine:
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses: From the everyday sniffles to the common cold, our providers will help you feel better in no time.
- Care for common injuries: Bumps and bruises are a part of life. But when the injuries are more severe (sprains, cuts, back sprains and sports injuries) you can count on the doctors of Bedford Family Medicine to get you back on your feet again quickly.
- Pediatric Care: acute illnesses, immunizations, yearly checkups, school physicals, and infant care.
- Comprehensive physical exams: these yearly physicals are the best way to catch little things before they become BIG problems. Typically most insurances will pay for one physical per year.
- Complete Well Woman Care: Pap smears, breast exams, hormone replacement therapy and contraceptive counseling are all offered by Bedford Family Medicine.
- Additional Physical Exams: school, sports, insurance, adoption, and employment physical exams are all offered and performed at Bedford Family Medicine.
- We offer many programs: to help you quit smoking, lower your cholesterol, manage stress and reduce the risk for heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- Minor Surgeries Performed: wart, mole, skin tag, cyst, and ingrown toenail removal. Skin biopsies and skin cancer early prevention are also offered by the doctors of Bedford Family Medicine.
- Pilot Medical Exams: Dr. Cook is a senior aviation examiner, and offers Class One, Class Two and Class Three pilot exams.
- BioTE hormone replacement therapy: Feel like yourself again without the messy creams, gels or injections. Click on the BioTE tab under Services to find out more information.